Dr. Todd P. Sullivan – Chiropractor in Burke, VA
Dr. Todd P. Sullivan is the owner and clinic director of NOVA Chiropractic & Wellness Center in Burke, VA. Dr. Sullivan received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from New York Chiropractic College. Dr. Sullivan was one of two chiropractors selected to complete his residency training at the National Naval Medical Center (The President’s Hospital) in Bethesda, MD. Dr. Sullivan regards serving our military as one of the greatest honors he has experienced. He is a sports chiropractor who specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal injuries and people of all ages.
Dr. Sullivan has advanced training in treating soft tissue injuries that includes full certification in Active Release Technique (ART) and Graston Technique. He utilizes a functional approach combining therapies as Active Release Technique, Graston Technique, Chiropractic Joint Manipulation, rehabilitation, and laser therapy. Dr. Sullivan has received advanced certification in the Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) and Functional Movement System (FMS). Dr. Sullivan is also certified by Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) in the diagnosis and treatment of golf injuries. He is a member of Professional Sports Care which provides chiropractic care at PGA Tour events.
Dr. Sullivan has treated athletes from the NFL, NHL, MLB, NCAA, PGA and olympic athletes. He has also served on the medical staff at the IRONMAN World Championship in Kona, HI, National Marathon, Suntrust Marathon, and Cherry Blossom Ten Miler. Dr. Sullivan currently serves as the chiropractor for the Virginia Triathlon Series. While in college Dr. Sullivan played division III lacrosse and golf. An athlete all of his life he has experienced first hand knowledge of the benefits of sports chiropractic. Dr. Sullivan maintains an active lifestyle competing in Crossfit, marathons, triathlons, hockey, and golfing.
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Magna Cum Laude, New York Chiropractic College, Seneca Falls, NY
- National Naval Medical Center Residency, Bethesda, MD
- Bachelor of Science, Cum Laude, Keuka College, Keuka Park, NY
- Post Graduate seminars in Active Release Techniques, Graston Techniques, Titleist Performance Institute, Chiropractic Wellness, Nutrition, and Core training.
- American Chiropractic Association (www.acatoday.org)
- Virginia Chiropractic Association (www.virginiachiropractic.org)
- American Chiropractic Association Sports Council (www.acasc.org)
- Professional Sports Care (www.tomlafountain.com)
- Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce (www.springfieldchamber.org)